- Date Modified:
- Read the November-December 2010 edition of Water Science News
- Read the Fall 2010 Highlights of EOALRSD
- Aquatic Life Research Facility – Located at the Canada Centre for Inland Waters (CCIW) in Burlington, Ontario, the Aquatic Life Research Facility is a $4.6M state-of-the-art laboratory ...
- Science is Benefiting You - Learn about the interesting freshwater science happening at the Canada Centre for Inland Waters and meet some of the people doing the research. View the video
- Inland Water Remote Sensing Products NWRI’s Aquatic Optics and Remote Sensing Group has been responsible for the development of Canadian inland water remote sensing products.
- S&T Leaders: Integrated Water Monitoring. A new National Automated Water Quality Monitoring Network was implemented in 2006 as part of the Water Quality Monitoring and Reporting Program of Environment Canada.
- Science and Technology Into Action to Benefit Canadians: A series of publications showcasing science and technology within Environment Canada, its impact on policy, and its benefit to Canadians.